ITIL v3 FOUNDATION
DURATION: 3 days
Time: 09:00 – 16:00
Schedule: 20 – 22 June 2011
Venue: Ruko Garden Arcade (Central Park Podomoro City)
Investment: Rp. 7,000,000 per participant (Price Before Tax 10%)
[Call for Early Bird Special]
Special Discount for group register (more than 3 participants)
1 Certification Test for ITIL (value at Rp. 1,750,000 per test)
1 Course Material | 1 IntelliSys certificate of Attendance
2x coffee | 1x lunch [during course]
The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL® is a best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally. It describes how IT resources should be organized to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM).
This Foundation course is designed to enable delegates to understand the disciplines and processes that help service management staff to deliver and support quality products and services. During the course, delegates will gain knowledge of the internationally recognized best practice terminology, structure, basic concepts and the core principles of ITIL® V3 practices for Service Management. At the end of the course participants will be ready to sit the ITIL® V3 Foundation examination.
This course would benefit in particular:
• Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® V3 framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® V3 who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programmed.
It will also benefit:
• IT Service Providers
• IT Directors and Managers
• Business Managers
• Service Management Consultants and Contractors
• Business Process Owners
This course provides a brief introduction to the syllabus administered by the APM Group, including:
1. Service Management as a practice – to define service and to comprehend and explain the concept of service management as a practice.
2. The Service Lifecycle – to understand the service lifecycle and explain the objectives and business value for each phase of the lifecycle.
3. Service Strategy – covers processes, functions and roles including: Financial Management (IT), Demand Management, Service Owner.
4. Service Design – covers processes, functions and roles including: Service Level Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Security Management, Supplier Management, Design Manager, Service Level Manager, Service Catalogue Management.
5. Service Transition – covers processes, functions and roles including: Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Change Manager, Service Asset Manager, Knowledge Management.
6. Service Operation – covers processes, functions and roles including: Incident Management, Problem Management, Event Management, Request Fulfillment, Access Management, Service Desk, IT Operations Management.
7. Continual Service Improvement – covers functions, roles and models including: The Deming Cycle – Plan, Do Check and Act, Continual Service Improvement Model, Process Owner.
To Register - Please call 630-6028…Hurry Limited Seats
Get the Certified… Call 630-6028
IntelliSys | Kompleks Roxy Mas Blok C3/38. Jl. KH Hasyim Ashari | Jakarta 10150
t +62 21 630 6028 f +62 21 630 6027 m +62 85 8802 09018 | www.intellisys.co.id